Bad Business 2.6 Wallbang Roblox Scripts Download Free Roblox Exploits Hacks And Cheats For Roblox Games Best Roblox Codes And Scripts.
About Bad Business:
For the low, low price of around $1, Bad Business is an incredibly fun, top-down tactical shooter that comes with many different challenges, a level editor, and access to even more player-created levels. The game can be very hard to play if you aim to get 3 stars for every challenge but if your aim is to just clear the challenge, then you should have a fairly okay time playing this game… probably with a few levels requiring several – and I do mean several – restarts.
Watch me play!
– Died quite a lot at the beginning because I didn’t manage to learn the controls during the loading screen, thinking that I would be able to read the list later by bringing up the Settings… but the controls aren’t in the Settings. This is something you might want to take note when you start playing the game – pay attention to the list of controls when a challenge is loading!
+ A simple top-down tactical shooter that’s both cute and challenging… a bit like Lovely Planet tbh
+ Level editor – for those who enjoy creating the toughest challenges they could ever come up with! Of course, you’ll need to be able to clear it yourself first – just once is enough.
+ Leaderboard – for those who are highly competitive
+ Lots of weapons and challenges
+ Gameplay emphasizes on stealth, as in avoid getting spotted.
+ The AI guards can be pretty clever here and there’s also a bit of unpredictability – sometimes, they will chase after you relentlessly; and sometimes, they will give up. I think it depends on whether they have actually spotted you or not. If the guards fired at you, then it’s likely they will chase after you.
+ Guards’ patrol routes will change if they spotted you but then you managed to escape from view.
+ Guards’ patrol routes vary sometimes even when you reload the same level – I think this is intentional and not a bug.
+ The price is right!
– Some level editors in other games require the creator to be able to clear the level they’ve created at least 3 times before they can upload it for everyone to play. I think that’s a better way of doing this because sometimes, a player might just be able to clear a level due to a unexpected fluke.
– Freeform camera/ at least a camera with a bit more flexibility for the level editor please? It’s a bit hard to see the stuff, especially props, you’ve added when you’re moving further away from the starting point.
– Add the list of controls in the Settings, please
Prior to my first run, during the loading screen, I wasn’t paying too much attention to the list of controls that pop up because I thought there would probably be a tutorial there… nada. So I tried looking for the controls via the Settings and no dice too.
I haven’t played a whole lot of top-down tactical shooters but most of them, Bad Business included, tend to have similar gameplay despite having different themes. However, adding the “roll” (a.k.a. dodge) option is a pretty nice move – not that I managed to successfully used it in my playthrough. In addition to having lots of levels, there are also achievements and leaderboards just so you can see how well you did in each of the challenges. Of course, the cherry on the cake goes to the level editor. Besides the little feedback I’ve mentioned, the level editor is pretty amazing here. You can have fun coming up with devilishly challenging levels for other players to “enjoy” 😉
Plus, the price is more than just right for this game considering that you can practically spend hours just creating new levels after levels or even try the levels other players have created even after you’ve completed all the challenges available.
If you like this review and would like to follow me for more, please feel free to drop by my curator page: https://store.steampowered.com/curator/33780629-The-Midcore-Gamer/
How to run Bad Business roblox script / Exploit /Code / Hack and cheat
- Download The Exploit (How To Download Guide)
- Make Sure You Don’t Download Any Advertisements
- Run The Script Via Your Favorite Executor App (Zeus, Delta, Furk Ultra etc)
- Enjoy 🙂