Phantom Forces Phantom Fucker – Auto Farm & Anti Votekick Roblox Scripts Download Free Roblox Exploits Hacks And Cheats For Roblox Games Best Roblox Codes And Scripts.
About Phantom Forces:
One of the most innovative game I’ve ever played but comes with major gameplay flaws. Very similar to XCOM but has its own unique flavor. The game is very ambitious with its gameplay and it backfired. The stealth element is waaayyy too rudimentary. It is still fun IMO, just unnecessarily frustrating.
– Enemies only react strictly to their line of sight or if you fire a non-suppressed weapon. You can kill someone or break windows right next to them, they will not notice you.
– If an enemy notice you, the entire level will immediately be alerted regardless of situation. You can kill them immediately or on the same turn and it doesn’t matter.
– Once the entire level is alerted to your presence, every single enemy will hone in on you like a hive mind. Enemies will know where you are at all times, and will set up overwatch based on that too. This one will F*K you up in hard mode if you are discovered with enemies in all directions because unlike XCOM nobody misses a shot.
– You can’t crouch behind half-walls when moving so enemies will see you if that half-wall is in their line of sight.
– CANNOT HIDE BODIES
– Dodging bullets is based on the “awareness” bar that drains real damn quick in gunfights, so stealth is a more sustainable approach especially in hard mode but it’s kinda trash as I have explained.
– Enemies can shoot through walls.
– Missions are repetitive and boring. Objectives and levels appears to be dynamically generated.
I’m still recommending Phantom Doctrine because I want a successor that addresses these issues. I’m in love with the ideas and concepts for this game.
How to run Phantom Forces roblox script / Exploit /Code / Hack and cheat
- Download The Exploit (How To Download Guide)
- Make Sure You Don’t Download Any Advertisements
- Run The Script Via Your Favorite Executor App (Zeus, Delta, Furk Ultra etc)
- Enjoy 🙂